I'm pleased to announce the release of version 2.0 of GYRE.
New features in this release include:
• Support for text ('TXT') format output files (by popular demand!)
• Support for multiple &osc namelists in input files
• Takata classification scheme for dipole modes
• New output items: Yt_1, Yt_2, K, prop_type
• New frequency units: 'PER_DAY'
• New numerical parameters : reduce_order and use_banded
• New grid type: 'UNIFORM'
The source code can be downloaded from
Please note that the installation procedure has changed from previous releases; for full details, see
https://bitbucket.org/rhdtownsend/gyre/ ... %20Started
The code will also be included in the next public release of MESA.
Announcements about new GYRE releases and other stuff
1 post • Page 1 of 1