Source code and executables for linear regression software developed
as described in Akritas & Bershady "Linear Regressions for
Astronomical Data with Measurement Errors and Intrinsic Scatter," (to
appear in the October 10, 1996 issue, of ApJ, Vol. 470), and
references therein. Click here for astro-ph
source; or here for local
- M. G. Akritas
- G. J. Babu
- M. A. Bershady
- E. D. Feigelson
- T. Isobe
If you find problems or bugs with this code, please
contact me (Bershady), as listed below.
Files: (To down-load files: Click on file, and "Save as ..."
Contact for further information:
Matthew A. Bershady
University of Wisconsin
Deptartmen of Astronomy
475 N Charter Street
Madison, WI 53706
voice: (608) 265-3392
fax: (608) 263-6386
- Apr 02 1995 - MAB - initial Release
- Oct 18 1995 - MAB - modify for public distribution
- Oct 08 1997 - MAB - distribution site moved to UW
- Jan 1996 - John Blakeslee (MIT) - swap order of implicit and
parameter statements in wls_regress.f main for successful compilation
on Decstation 5000, running Ultrix 4.3. Patch will be updated.
- Jul 2001 - Marianne Vestergaard (OSU) - swap order of implicit and
integer statements in wls_regress.f subroutine wls for successful compilation
under linux/Red Hat. Patch will be updated.
last modified: Jul 27, 2015 (firstname.lastname@example.org)