I. UW-Madison Graduate School
- Complete online application
- Send application fee
NOTE: The online application includes your proposal, three recommendation letters, and GRE scores. If you are unable to submit these electronically, please mail them to the Department of Astronomy.
II. Department of Astronomy
- Send official transcripts
- Send list of current astronomy classes
International applicants must also send:
- Official documentation of all courses taken and grades received (called Transcripts in U.S.)
- Official certification of degrees and dates granted
- Official TOEFL score
The deadline for applications for admission in 2012 is December 31, 2011. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Graduate Admissions Coordinator via email (email@example.com), telephone (608 890-3775), or fax (608 263-6386).